As Level project - Arrivals and Departures

This is my As Level exam project. We needed to pick a topic from the exam and this is what I chose - Arrivals and Departures which I thought it suits me as I am an international student.


I have started by collecting images from the airport.




Artist research - Edward Hooper


Experimented with oil paints.

Experimentation using the artist reference.

Collage of tickets.

Luggage tags


Lino printing of a suitcase.

Explored my life of arrivals and departures between UK and Hong Kong.
Some items that evoked my memory ::   
A dream catcher

A pen



We were required to have a more ambitious idea for the final piece. However on the exam day, we only need to produce a part of it within 5 hours and this is the outcome - a boarding pass.









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment