As Level project - Interior Space


This is my 2nd A Level project and I have been given the topic - Interior Space.

For this project, I have decided to look at the interior space of a human body.
I have started by looking at human bones.


Drawing of a skull with charcoals and pencil.

I then looked at the cells form.


For this project I have also integrate some textile elements into fine art. I have started produce some fabric samples for my development. 

 

With textile elements, I produced these "cells" using different types of fabric.



Artist research - Lisa Congdon


Artist research - Damien Hirst

I have decided to create my final piece as a body sculpture using mod roc.

These are the close up of my final piece.



My final piece. The front and back.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment