As Level project - Exterior Space


This is my 1st A level project and I have been given the topic - Exterior Space.

This is a weather map I created using acrylics, oil pastels and sand.

We went out of the art room and explored the exterior space.

For this project I decided to look at the exterior space of the earth  - the universe.
Artist research - Billy Al Bengston


Experimented with different colours and shapes.


Experimentation using the artist reference.


My final piece was actually based on a poem called "This room" by Imatez Oharker which has a core meaning of freedom.




As the poem mentions about some objects like garlic, onion, pots and pans, I painted them with different materials for my final piece.

A charcoals sketching of a pot and pan.

These are some tracing paper strips with some sentences of the poem for my final piece.

The background of my final piece.



And....this is my final piece.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment